This course is equivalent to CEFR Level A2 and suitable for learners who at the moment understand basic English and communicate in a simple manner. This online course will help you practice your speaking skills for a variety of everyday situations and help you gain more confidence and speak your mind with clarity.
In your exciting journey of 24 sessions (classes), we expect to take you through topics like:
- Expressions used for describing family and seeking or providing details.
- conversation around food, discuss healthy eating habits.
- Clothing, shopping, describing, and buying things, making offers.
- Daily routine, good and bad habits, healthy habits, advising and suggesting.
- Personalities and appearance, making comparisons.
- Work and jobs, making decisions, talking about intentions, giving instructions.
- Travel vocabulary, describing experiences, talking about rules and obligations.
- Festival and special occasions
- Weather and climate, talking about possibility, making comparisons.
After completing this course, you can expect to:
- Have a sufficient range of language to give clear descriptions and express viewpoints on most general topics.
- Show a relatively high degree of grammatical control and produce stretches of language with a fairly even tempo.
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Describe in simple terms aspects of your past, environment and matters related to your immediate needs.
- Gain more consciousness of soft skills like tone and body language and start using them to your advantage.
You will have two tests at this level and will be awarded a certificate if you attend at least 21 out of 24 classes. You can then decide to move to the next level i.e. Intermediate level equivalent to CEFR level B1.