This course builds upon the VoD course and is suitable for all levels of learners. You start with the basics and quickly build on your learning using explainer videos and self-study practice sessions. You also get an opportunity to practice your learning with other learners live, twice every week. The VoD Plus course includes:
- Hundreds of pre-recorded explainer videos
- Videos are built on everyday topics so that you can use your learning
- It gives you vocabulary and phrases to improve your speaking
- The rules are explained in a easy way so that you do not make mistakes.
- The videos explain pronunciation in detail so that you speak correctly
- You get hours of self-study material to practice and make you more confident.
- You get two one-hour live practice sessions each week helping you become fluent.
You will have unlimited access to all the videos and self-study materials for three months and you can go through them as many times as you like. The practice sessions are currently scheduled every Friday from 7pm to 8pm and every Saturday between 12pm to 1pm. Once you finish this course, you can expect to:
- Have a sufficient range of language to give clear descriptions and express viewpoints on most general topics.
- Show a relatively high degree of grammatical control and produce stretches of language with a fairly even tempo.
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.