This course is created bespoke and the level will depend on your current level as determined by 'check your level' test. It is suitable for those candidates who want to personalise their learning and create a learning to suit their specifc weaknesses. This online course will help you practice your speaking skills for a variety of everyday situations and help you gain more confidence and speak your mind with clarity.
In your exciting journey of 24 sessions (classes), we expect to take you through various topics depending upon your individual need.
After completing this course, you can expect to:
- Have a sufficient range of language to give clear descriptions and express viewpoints on most general topics.
- Understand and use frequently used everyday expressions as well as simple phrases to meet immediate needs.
- Show a relatively high degree of grammatical control and produce stretches of language with a fairly even tempo.
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Handle short social exchanges requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar topics.
- Describe in simple terms aspects of your past, environment and matters related to your immediate needs.
- Gain more consciousness of soft skills like tone and body language and start using them to your advantage.
You will have two tests at this level and will be awarded a certificate if you attend at least 21 out of 24 classes.